GNN | The Global News Network - 11/11/21 - News So Real You'll Flip!


Thanks for observation! Please see below for hyperlinks to my previous movies, new movies and methods to assist the channel!


GNN | The Global News Network - 11/11/21 - News So Real You'll Flip!

New Movies:

Outdated Movies:

Crypto Hyperlinks

? If you're fascinated with a one on one crypto session yow will discover the small print and the sign-up type right here:

? If you're up to now and future crypto lessons yow will discover the small print and sign-up right here:

? To donate with crypto:

Help choices are operative low! If you would like to assist the channel, you should use the locations listed below. I very a deal recognize the assist.

Patreon:

Credit score Card:

Money App: $jeranism

Mail me stuff! jeranism PO Field 3044 Merced, CA 95344

WEBSITE:

EMAIL ME: jeranism@yahoo.com

Word relating to contacting me: I haven't got time to get to all emails. So, I apologize when you've got been making an attempt. I do consultations, lessons and reply all my Patrons questions. So, if you really want to come up with me, then change into a Patron. I do generally get to my yahoo e-mail so who is aware of... peradventure I'll get again to you!

PLEASE NOTE

My movies are my private opinion and only that. You power have a unique opinion. For those who do not like hearing to my opinion on the matter, do not watch. For those who make a remark and it does not present up, it was probably deleted due to one of many following causes:

️ It was ineffective

️ It was a private assault, identify vocation or about my household

️ It was an enchantment to authority or a straw man argument

️ It contained extreme profanity or unrelated nonsense

️ You don't have any embodiment or channel historical past and probably are a pretend account

️ You born a hyperlink with no clarification of what it's to

️ You are spamming the identical touch upon different movies

I haven't got time to undergo remark by remark. I want I may even so I can't. So if yours is by chance deleted or deleted unjustly, I apologize... strive again.

Thanks for observation my movies! Please share them if you happen to take pleasure in them! Peace!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post